“When starting my breathing was retricted and shallow, after the practice I found my breathing improved – relaxed and calmer. The workshop benefited me greatly. A day well worth attending.”
…was a great success! Those that attended gave great feedback about their experience and how amazing they felt to simply breathe fully and wholly.
Thank you to those that did attend and thank you to Darshna for a truly informative, relaxing and insightful afternoon. I do hope that those who couldn’t make it, or who were unsure of the value of the workshop don’t miss out next time! It’s not just for those who practice yoga! It’s for anyone who wants to de-stress, practice meditation, sleep better, improve quality of life!
Learn to Breathe Workshop, May 20th, 2012
“Today’s breathing workshop was wonderful. It brought a new awareness to me as to how mindless I am on a day to day basis on where my breathing is at and how the way we breathe can affect us physically, mentally and spiritually on so many levels.
“All in all a very enjoyable and enlightening experience.”
“What I got out of this workshop:
- improvement in inhalation and exhalation
- understanding the effects of not breathing
- realisation that each breath I was taking was potentially only 20% of full lung capacity
“How I felt after:
- I was actually alive
- Relaxation with exhalation and not panicking when I have run out of breath
- Feeling lighter and lungs/body feels less tense
- Expanded lungs. A ‘massage’ sensation without any physical contact”
Next workshop has now been scheduled!!
WHEN: June 24th, 1pm to 3pm
HOW MUCH: $40
WHERE: 36 Brookhollow Ave, Baulkham Hills, Norwest. Massage, Personal Training and Yoga Studio.